July 9

Mr. Goebel’s Bio

CAM00717I have been in education since 1994. (Hunter Jr. High 1 year)  I lived in Salt Lake City, Page, Arizona (Page High School 4 years) and currently reside in Santa Clara, Utah.  I was a teacher at (Snow Canyon Middle 11 years) prior to moving to Pine View High.  I have coached, as long as I have been a teacher.  My true love is my Family, of course, but a close second is being a Pine View Educator and Football Coach!

EDUCATION:  FRANK B. KELLOGG SR. HIGH ’86’ / INVER HILLS C.C. / SOUTHWEST MINNESOTA STATE UNIVERSITY / SOUTHERN UTAH UNIVERSITY / NORTHERN ARIZONA UNIVERSITY

I have 2 boys that graduated from PINE VIEW HIGH. (Haden, Harrison)  Both are in college.  One of my sons is at the University of Utah (economics major) and the other is at Northern Arizona (plays football).  My daughter Amelia is a student at Pine View.  She was forced to move from Snow Canyon High to PINE VIEW, but now loves her school, like both her brothers did.

My wife Jamie is a teacher at Crimson View Elementary.  She is an awesome teacher!  (like me)

I hope this helps you know a bit more about me.  I love my job, and I hope that you have an awesome experience as students in my class.

All my best!  Mr. Goebel

IMG_0330IMG_2275IMG_0010IMG_0316IMG_3243IMG_3446IMG_1621