Mr. Goebel’s Bio

CAM00717I have been in education since 1994. (Hunter Jr. High 1 year)  I lived in Salt Lake City, Page, Arizona (Page High School 4 years) and currently reside in Santa Clara, Utah.  I was a teacher at (Snow Canyon Middle 11 years) prior to moving to Pine View High.  I have coached, as long as I have been a teacher.  My true love is my Family, of course, but a close second is being a Panther, Educator and Football Coach!

EDUCATION:  FRANK B. KELLOGG SR. HIGH ’86’ / INVER HILLS C.C. / SOUTHWEST MINNESOTA STATE UNIVERSITY / SOUTHERN UTAH UNIVERSITY / NORTHERN ARIZONA UNIVERSITY

I have 2 boys that graduated from PINEVIEW HIGH. (Haden, Harrison)  Both are in college.  My son Haden is at the University of Utah law School and the other, Harrison is at Northern Arizona, playing football.  My daughter Amelia is a senior at Pine View.  She was forced to move from Snow Canyon High to PINE VIEW, but is now a proud Panther.

My wife Jamie is a teacher at Crimson View Elementary.  She is an awesome teacher!

I hope this helps you know a bit more about me.  I love my job, and I hope that you have an awesome experience as students in my class.

All my best!  Mr. Goebel

IMG_0330IMG_2275IMG_0010IMG_0316IMG_3243IMG_3446IMG_1621