The project: DUE Jan 23 B-day
- Identify a Sociological Question: (example) “How many students in Pine View High wear Nike shoes?”
- Predict the outcome for your project by writing a Hypothesis: (example) In a survey of 150 people asking them about their summer, over 50% of the blondes surveyed will say they had fun.
- Conduct a survey or observation and collect data using one of the following methods:
- research – collect data from reputable sources
- Review data findings
- Write a conclusion and answer the following questions:
- What surprised you?
- Was your Hypothesis proven or disproven?
“You may work in a group or individually”
Report your findings using one of the methods below:
- Power Point
- Written report
- Class presentation (+10% final score x credit)
- Poster board
Project Idea Video’s
- Rope Experiment vid
- Elevator Experiment vid
- Can Your Brain Give You Energy? vid
- Homeless man v Homeless kid vid
- Dropped Phone vid
Enter the Google Classroom
We are using Schoology now, this link is reserved for a future date