Unit 5 US Industrial Revolution
GVC: Abundant available resources, innovative ideas and a prosperous economic climate, lead America towards rapid expansion of Industry.
- Explore inventions like, steel plow, electricity and the automobile and protection of ideas in the form of patents.
- Trace the expansion of railroad systems, development of steel and abundance of fossil fuels which lead to the birth of American business tycoons like; Vanderbilt, Carnegie and Rockefeller.
- Examine the Market revolution and its impact on workers and increases in urban development as well as the role of immigration.
- Unit 5 Study Guide pdf
- Unit 5 Study Packet Materials pdf
- TEXTBOOK “The Americans” Ch. 9 New Industrial Age pdf
Packet Notes Links
- Industrial Age Vocabulary pdf
- 7 Factors of Americas Industrial Growth pdf
- Industrial Age “Fat Cats” ppt
Men Who Built America video’s parts 1 and 2 and Transcontinental Railroad
Prepare for your test here!